LINGA AMGOTH
mobile 9866319783
E-Mail: linga502@gmail.com mobile 9866319783
Skype-id: linga.naik
Career Objective :
An enthusiastic and self-motivated engineer, seeking for a suitable position in associate software engineer where I can utilize my knowledge, skills and contribute to productivity and performance of the organization that offers challenging and exciting role and growth opportunity.
Professional Summary:
2 years of experience as a Management Trainee in KAPL (PSU) Govt.of India.
I have developed a Decentralized Access Control with Anonymous Authentication Data Stored in Clouds by using front-end as Java.
Good Knowledge in PowerBuilder , Sybase through procedures.
Hands on Oracle , SQL & Network, System administrator.
Developed integrated information system to track inventory by using PowerBuilder as a front-end and Sybase as a back-end.
Comprehensive knowledge of Basic Networking and Routing techniques.
Design and developed software applications used in Municipal Corp.
Design and developed software applications based on cloud computing.
Strong leadership, troubleshooting, and communication skills.
Have rick experience in handling the server related problems.
Hands on experience on Data Structures, Multithreading & Spring.
Routers Configurations and maintenance of Servers like Antivirus Server, Backup-server, File Server and Firewall related issues.
Installation Windows Servers and its maintenance.
Work Experience:
Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Ltd (June 2017- June 2019)
Develop integrated Information System to track inventory in purchase module – front-end as Power builder and back-end as Sybase (Feb- June’19)
I have developed a procedure for Purchase Module to check the Stocks present in the stores and how much stocks went to the warehouse and to the retailer by using the GST details and this module is maintained in IIS (Integrated Information System) by using front-end as a PowerBuilder and back-end as Sybase.
Roles & ResponsibilityDesign and update software database. This includes, but is not limited to Software Applications, Data Communications processes and user interfaces.
Developed MVC Contact App by Using Java (Nov’18 – Jan’19)
I have developed a web based application App used to maintain customer contact information. It is an application oriented project using JDBC Templates and JQuery for validation. I have added customer info like name, contact number, email and LinkedIn info.
Roles & Responsibility
Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
Decentralized Access Control with Anonymous Authentication Data Stored in Clouds –front-end as JAVA backend as SQL. (April – Oct 2018)
I have implemented a decentralized access control technique with anonymous authentication, which provides user revocation and prevents replay attacks. The Database cloud does not know the identity of the user/owner that stores information, but only verifies the user’s/owner’s credentials or records store in database system. Key distribution is done in a decentralized way. All drawbacks related to pervious paper has been overcomes related to security reasons over clouds system.
Roles & Responsibility
Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code. Identify ideas to improve system performance.
Design Barcode System to help in Export and Import of Goods -(Jan –March 2018)
I have developed a bar-code for the importing and exporting of the goods, with the help of label view software for that I have developed a local database. By Scanning the Barcode Label we can identify the Product Name, Batch Number, Date of Manufacture, Expiry Date and Manufacturer details without opening the cotton box.
Roles & Responsibility
I have designed as per Company rules and regulations.
Develop intranet application providing information to the internal employee –(Oct 2017)
I have developed an Intranet application that is used by KAPL employees by using PHP as a front end, back end as Sybase. In this application all the users’ email-id, list of the holidays for the current year and some basic forms like Incidental claim, Salary advance form etc. In this application user can send a message to the IT department regarding the issues related to the system like IIS is not working or Printer, etc.
Technical skills:
Languages : C, C++, Core Java, HTML & PowerBuilder.
Tools : Net beans, My Eclipse, Tom Cat Server.
Databases : SQL, Oracle& Sybase.
Hardware &Networking : Network Administrator and System Administrator.
Additional Skills : DHCP,DNS, Office 365.
Publications:
I have published paper in IJMETMR “Preserving Cloud Data Security & Auditing by Considering Effective Strategy of Access Control”.
Education Summary :
M.Tech CSE, Sri Indu College of Engineering & Technology, Hyderabad, JNTU- 2015.
B.Tech CSE, ACE Engineering College, Hyderabad, JNTU – 2013.
Personal Qualities:
Confident, love to take initiative and possess leadership quality
Ability to work as team and individually
I have worked as a Class Representative in my M. Tech for 2 years.
I have done a course on java from Uttara info solution from Bangalore.
Personal Details:
Father Name : A. Hanuma
Date of Birth : 23-06-1990
Present Address : Room no 3, Sri Sai PG, Beside Sangeetha Mobiles, opp Navarang Threater, Rajajinagar, Bangalore-560010.
DECLARATION:
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct up to the best of my knowledge and belief.
mobile 9866319783
E-Mail: linga502@gmail.com mobile 9866319783
Skype-id: linga.naik
Career Objective :
An enthusiastic and self-motivated engineer, seeking for a suitable position in associate software engineer where I can utilize my knowledge, skills and contribute to productivity and performance of the organization that offers challenging and exciting role and growth opportunity.
Professional Summary:
2 years of experience as a Management Trainee in KAPL (PSU) Govt.of India.
I have developed a Decentralized Access Control with Anonymous Authentication Data Stored in Clouds by using front-end as Java.
Good Knowledge in PowerBuilder , Sybase through procedures.
Hands on Oracle , SQL & Network, System administrator.
Developed integrated information system to track inventory by using PowerBuilder as a front-end and Sybase as a back-end.
Comprehensive knowledge of Basic Networking and Routing techniques.
Design and developed software applications used in Municipal Corp.
Design and developed software applications based on cloud computing.
Strong leadership, troubleshooting, and communication skills.
Have rick experience in handling the server related problems.
Hands on experience on Data Structures, Multithreading & Spring.
Routers Configurations and maintenance of Servers like Antivirus Server, Backup-server, File Server and Firewall related issues.
Installation Windows Servers and its maintenance.
Work Experience:
Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Ltd (June 2017- June 2019)
Develop integrated Information System to track inventory in purchase module – front-end as Power builder and back-end as Sybase (Feb- June’19)
I have developed a procedure for Purchase Module to check the Stocks present in the stores and how much stocks went to the warehouse and to the retailer by using the GST details and this module is maintained in IIS (Integrated Information System) by using front-end as a PowerBuilder and back-end as Sybase.
Roles & ResponsibilityDesign and update software database. This includes, but is not limited to Software Applications, Data Communications processes and user interfaces.
Developed MVC Contact App by Using Java (Nov’18 – Jan’19)
I have developed a web based application App used to maintain customer contact information. It is an application oriented project using JDBC Templates and JQuery for validation. I have added customer info like name, contact number, email and LinkedIn info.
Roles & Responsibility
Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
Decentralized Access Control with Anonymous Authentication Data Stored in Clouds –front-end as JAVA backend as SQL. (April – Oct 2018)
I have implemented a decentralized access control technique with anonymous authentication, which provides user revocation and prevents replay attacks. The Database cloud does not know the identity of the user/owner that stores information, but only verifies the user’s/owner’s credentials or records store in database system. Key distribution is done in a decentralized way. All drawbacks related to pervious paper has been overcomes related to security reasons over clouds system.
Roles & Responsibility
Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code. Identify ideas to improve system performance.
Design Barcode System to help in Export and Import of Goods -(Jan –March 2018)
I have developed a bar-code for the importing and exporting of the goods, with the help of label view software for that I have developed a local database. By Scanning the Barcode Label we can identify the Product Name, Batch Number, Date of Manufacture, Expiry Date and Manufacturer details without opening the cotton box.
Roles & Responsibility
I have designed as per Company rules and regulations.
Develop intranet application providing information to the internal employee –(Oct 2017)
I have developed an Intranet application that is used by KAPL employees by using PHP as a front end, back end as Sybase. In this application all the users’ email-id, list of the holidays for the current year and some basic forms like Incidental claim, Salary advance form etc. In this application user can send a message to the IT department regarding the issues related to the system like IIS is not working or Printer, etc.
Technical skills:
Languages : C, C++, Core Java, HTML & PowerBuilder.
Tools : Net beans, My Eclipse, Tom Cat Server.
Databases : SQL, Oracle& Sybase.
Hardware &Networking : Network Administrator and System Administrator.
Additional Skills : DHCP,DNS, Office 365.
Publications:
I have published paper in IJMETMR “Preserving Cloud Data Security & Auditing by Considering Effective Strategy of Access Control”.
Education Summary :
M.Tech CSE, Sri Indu College of Engineering & Technology, Hyderabad, JNTU- 2015.
B.Tech CSE, ACE Engineering College, Hyderabad, JNTU – 2013.
Personal Qualities:
Confident, love to take initiative and possess leadership quality
Ability to work as team and individually
I have worked as a Class Representative in my M. Tech for 2 years.
I have done a course on java from Uttara info solution from Bangalore.
Personal Details:
Father Name : A. Hanuma
Date of Birth : 23-06-1990
Present Address : Room no 3, Sri Sai PG, Beside Sangeetha Mobiles, opp Navarang Threater, Rajajinagar, Bangalore-560010.
DECLARATION:
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct up to the best of my knowledge and belief.
No comments:
Post a Comment